It is quite challenging for every small business to establish their brand online in the highly competitive market. Lack of resources and of manpower are the biggest concerns for anyone who has launched a new website.
There are several things to do like SEO, social media marketing, content creation and so on. It’s not possible to manage these tasks on your own.
So what is the solution?
You have three options:
- To hire some expert on project basis by searching in Google or outsourcing work to agencies that will charge hefty amounts. I don’t say you should not hire them but do that once you start making money and when you feel you can easily afford.
- To keep employees who can handle these jobs. Any capable employee will demand higher salary and you can’t compromise by hiring less efficient manpower.
- Third and the best way is to be resourceful and to hire freelancers who can do your jobs on demand at a much lesser price.
When launching your online business, it’s important to think carefully about the money you invest.
Bootstrapping is an approach to starting a business that involves using your own resources to start up. No loans, no fund raising, no external capital….In exchange for complete control over your business, you also assume all of its financial needs, and that means being extra strategic about how, when, and where you invest your money. SHOPIFY
Luckily there are sites like Fiverr that realized this huge potential. Fiverr has emerged as a leading global marketplace for buying/selling services. You can find experts that offer services for as low as $5.
Freelancing is witnessing a skyrocketing growth as people with entrepreneurial spirit are entering this field and are making full-time or part-time income. As businessmen themselves, they realize the needs of those who are hiring them.
So, it makes a great business sense to hire freelancers instead of keeping full-time employees. You have a wide choice to hire a freelancer with required skills according to your work and needs. A full-time freelancer is highly committed to provide best services so you can expect to get the best results.
Small business owners have an advantage that they can find the same level of work by paying much lesser amount which otherwise would have cost them higher.
Here are some prominent services offered by the freelancers on Fiverr :
- Video making and voice-overs
- SEO services
- Social media promotions
- Product research
- Content writing
- Website/ online store building
- Troubleshooting in already existing websites/ stores
- Writing Product description
- Product photo uploading
- Product listing
The list is endless. For any kind of service you want, you will find someone. You can also post special query as per your needs.
Online marketplace sellers can hire freelancers who can help them do the product listings and to manage the product catalog.
Here, no freelancer can afford to give you poor service as his success depends upon positive reviews of the clients hiring them. Moreover, Fiverr has a refund policy so if you are not satisfied with the service, you can ask for the refund.
Featured image via Pixabay